Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy.... Halloween?!






I know it's a little late for Halloween pictures. But, these pictures that my friend took are so DARN cute! I couldn't resist. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


Things I am grateful for (in no particular order):

A healthy, pain-free body
A caring, considerate husband
Little boys who make me laugh
The standards of my church...they keep me living a happy life
The patience of those around me
Friends
A warm place to sleep and food in the cupboard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I honestly can't get over how cute your boys are. How about we just arrange their marriage to my daughters and save us all a lot of heartache. (Well in my case some drama - Abbie seems destined for such.)

PS - Usually only people who have experienced health problems remember to be thankful to be out of pain. Are you just as amazingly observant as you always have been or have you been having health problems we didn't know about?