We're Famous! That is, if you watch our local station.
Our family was recently recruited to film some commercials for our local furniture store. We got to work in our PJ's and jump on beds.... what could be better than that?! I hope this is our "15 minutes of Fame." With 3 energy-packed boys headed toward their teenage years, I feel like we're a ticking time bomb of potential news headlines.
Check out these fun commercials:
https://www.box.com/s/e9478fbbe957e2469cef
https://www.box.com/s/d0808e318603e4017add
https://www.box.com/s/ca535bba65c3fe403d6b
Thanks to Vivid Frame Media for a fun experience.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just finished reading your last few posts. Sorry I got behind, things are a bit crazy here, but good. Your boys are such dolls, do you think they would mind if we just arrange their marriages to my daughters? It would save me some heartache I am sure. Glad for the updates!
What's wrong with somersaulting into bed? Haha your hair is so cute! I love it!
P.S. Grant says he will never let you forget these commercials for the rest of your life. Ever. Never ever.
wow. i always knew you would be famous someday. :)
p.s. - i LOVE your cute short hair!!!
That was so fun to see you guys on commercials. You are the perfect "commercial family!" Did you get a free bed? :)
Post a Comment