I have been comparing Clark to photos of Anderson and Caleb as babies. They all look so much alike! I had better start labeling photos!
Here's a game for you: Name that Baby. Submit your answers as a comment. The winner gets to label baby photos for me. =) Good Luck!
Baby 1
Baby 2
Baby 3
6 comments:
Clark, Caleb, Anderson in that order...
I tried to congratulate you several weeks ago, but it wouldn't go through...congratulations!!
Having only met your boys once a few years ago I'm just basing this on your pictures but, Caleb, Clark, Anderson. I love that you have a family of boys. You are the perfect mom for that.
I say Caleb, Clark, Anderson. If I'm right I think it's the eyes that give it away.
I'm with Traci... Caleb, Clark, and Anderson. It's the eyes and the head. ;)
um, they all look so alike! I don't think I'll hazard a guess but I have to say I was so out of the loop I didn't know you had another baby! I need to pay better attention I guess. Congrats on your beautiful family. 3 boys - wow. :O)
The Correct Answer: Caleb, Clark, and Anderson
Post a Comment