Sunday, June 28, 2009

Am I Feeding Them Enough?


I stumbled across this the other day. It made me chuckle. I feed my children.... I really do. This is what I tell my pediatrician every time Anderson goes in for a check up. He's in the 2nd percentile for weight and height, which is odd considering that Chad and I are both such massive people. Anyway.... back to the banana: how nice to have capable, independent children. This is the proof that if they are starving, it is not really my fault! Anderson has a check up in two days... I'm bringing the photo as evidence.

3 comments:

Jeannetta said...

LOL, at least you didn't find the peel behind the couch two weeks after the fact!
This is funny!

Russ and Em said...

I have the same problem with Abbie. She doesn't even hit the charts. It is nice though that your kids are proactive enough to feed themselves.

Keri Blue said...

HAAAA!!!! Love this!