Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just Kickin' Around

School is coming to an end for Chad. Yahoo! It's amazing how much relief I feel.... I'm not even the one teaching!

We were on our way home from the library yesterday when Anderson says in a very matter-of-fact tone, "Mom, you need to think of more exciting activities for us to do on days that are not holidays." Yep. That's coming from the 4 year old. He also informed me a while ago that I was "messing up his life." I didn't expect to hear that for a few more years.

Caleb continues to entertain us. He is a clown. Even when he is disobedient, he does it in such a carefree, funny way.... I can't help but crack up.

I love both of my boys so much. I am thankful for all our moments together... the funny, the hectic, the sentimental, and the silly.




By the way, check out http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ if you want a good laugh. Thanks to Emily for the recommendation.

3 comments:

Russ and Em said...

I'm glad you enjoyed CakeWreaks. I hope I didn't make you waste too much time there.

I'm assuming Chad gets the summer off, is that right? That sounds so nice to have your husband home so much.

I love your boys so much. They really make me laugh.

Keri Blue said...

Ruined his life already??? Oh man, he has no idea what you will be capable of accomplishing during his teenage years. By then, you will have had many more years to perfect the art of "ruining his life" for maximun impact! I think you should work on a good cackle in the meantime, so that you can give him a nice cackle while ruining his life. We can practice together while we jog!

Heather said...

I remember sydney telling me I was ruining her life at a very young age, too. your blog is so funny. I need to link it so I can remember to check it more often!