It's been a whirlwind of celebration here since Thanksgiving. Chad turned 33, we celebrated our 10th anniversary...and Christmas and New Year's, of course. Here is a smattering of photos from the last 6 weeks.
Skiing on our anniversary. I didn't fall once! Though, I sat down to rest once and it took me 5 minutes to get back on my feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad that you are still here!! Believe it or not you are still one of my favorite people on the planet and I love getting to know your cute family. Happy Anniversary!
What a darling family you have! Those boys are too too cute!
Happy New Year!
Okay, I can't believe how long it's been since I've checked your blog! Your kids are so darn cute. I love the quote about the tummy and candy. Priceless. By the way- I have the EXACT same couch as you, it seems. I got mine at Ashley furniture 2 or 3 years ago. But I swear it's the same one. :O)
Your boys are so funny! We love them so much! Anderson needs some of those toe socks-- not nearly the same fashion statement though, is it?!
My favorite is the socks on feet. SO Anderson! I like the sorts of pictures you take because they appeal to my twisted sense of humor.
Post a Comment