Anderson started asking about Halloween back in September.... it has been a long month, folks! When Anderson gets his mind focused on something, there is no distracting him. About a week ago, he handed me three socks. "Stockings," he called them and instructed me to hang them on the mantle. I tried to explain that Christmas was still a while from now and that we were waiting for Halloween (still). "These stockings ARE for Halloween. See.... they're black!" says Anderson. Who knows.... maybe the Halloween fairy will leave him candy corn in his stockings.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hilarious, Keanon doesn't have a clue what Halloween is. He just knows he HATES the chicken costume he is supposed to wear in 3 days.
HA! What a great idea! Why not have stockings for every holiday... what a smart kid. :0)
Glad to have you in the Blog World Mrs. Harris - hope you're all doing well!
What a fun little guy. Why can't there be Halloween stockings? If I were there I'd fill it for him. Tell Anderson that Aunt Jana likes his Halloween stockings, and will you please put something in it for me? I'll even pay you back:)
Oh my stars that is the cutest thing ever! What a samrt little man to pick the black socks. :)
Glad to see that you have joined the blogging world. It will be nice to keep up.
I love that Anderson is so forward thinking! And creative - way to get more candy bud! PS Your family picture is adorable. Check us out on www.russnm.blogspot.com
THE cutest thing!! I love it :)
Post a Comment