Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Clark is nearing the fine old age of 2.  How did this happen so fast?  One of his favorite naughty things to do is pull out the drawers in the kitchen and use them as a ladder to climb up on the counter.  He knows he is not suppose to do this, so every time we wants to climb up, he stands in front of the drawers, turns to me, and says, "Bye Mom.  Bye Mom."  And waves me out of the room.  I let him think he could get away with it the first few times so that I could peak around the corner and chuckle at him.

As I gave Caleb a haircut the other day, he was upset that he would have to go bathe afterwards.  I warned him that he would be very itchy if he didn't.  "Can't I just wiggle a lot to get the little hairs off?"  =)

Anderson recently earned his Wolf badge in Cub Scouts.  He was so excited and so proud.  As he talked to people during the day, I could hear him saying, "I just earned my wolf 20 minutes ago!"  Later: "I just earned my wolf 2 hours ago!"  Even later: "I just earned my wolf 6 hours ago!"  Way to go Anderson!  I am proud of you.

No comments: