Anderson used some of his allowance to buy handcuffs. I thought it was hilarious the other day when
he used them to shackle himself to the chair while I was giving him a
haircut. I didn’t tell him
those handcuffs could have been very useful for a few of his haircuts in years past.
Anderson has started a wrestling club. I am surprised that Caleb isn’t interested in
wrestling. After the first practice,
Caleb shrugged his shoulders and said, “You pay money to get hurt. It all seems so pointless.” That’s a wise 6 year old I’ve got. Caleb’s just a lover, not a fighter. =)
Update: Caleb came home with a girl's phone number today. Isn't he a little young for this? I had to help him dial her phone number so he could talk to her.
Update: Caleb came home with a girl's phone number today. Isn't he a little young for this? I had to help him dial her phone number so he could talk to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment