Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Our Summer So Far

Well, no one is bored yet.  I think that is a pretty amazing accomplishment.  Here are images from our summer vacation so far:

Crazy Caleb.  Anderson is gone at Cub Scout Day Camp this week.  Without my very talkative Anderson following me around the house telling me about his plans to become a billionaire, I find myself looking around and wondering where Caleb is.  Like a typical middle child, he is quietly entertaining himself outside or in the other room. 



Clark is standing on his own.  I think he will be walking in a month or so.


Caleb turned 6 years old.  As you can see, Hulk, Luke Skywalker, and Thor joined us for his birthday celebration.


Anderson wanted to earn money for extra fireworks this year.  He earned $13 selling cookies.  Way to go Anderson!


Look, I'm in a picture!


We have a skunk living under our shed.  This is a picture of Chad being sneaky and trying not to get sprayed.  How do you get rid of a skunk without getting sprayed?  My vote is to use a handgun... but Chad isn't willing to go that route... something about laws and using guns within city limits.  It's hard being married to such an honest man!  =)

Chicken sitting:  we watched our friend's chickens for a week.  Anderson named one of them Sassy Rocket.  I think that is hilarious.  I also think it is the perfect nickname for my Anderson!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Is there anyway I can convince you to move your family down to my neighborhood? Please? your boys are just so darn cute, and I miss you. Oh, I should tell you Lisa Cook just got engaged!