"What are you doing?" Chad asked.
"I'm wiping pee off your back, Dad" says Caleb, in a matter of fact tone.
"What!?" exclaims Chad.
"Don't worry, dad. It's funny." replies Caleb.
Anderson and I laughed so hard that we almost peed our pants.
As I was lying down with Anderson the other night he said, "Mom, did you hear that noise?"
"What noise?" I asked.
"I think it is the Valentine Bunny coming to give us something."
"It's the Easter Bunny," I told him, "no one comes for Valentines Day."
"They do too, mom. Maybe he just hasn't come for you because you haven't been good enough."
5 comments:
Your boys make me laugh. I'm still laughing. Poor Chad. I hope he didn't actually get peed on.
Your kids seem to always have the perfect thing to say. Hilarious! :)
Holy cow that is hilarious! I would laugh really hard, out loud right now if everyone weren't asleep! I can't wait to show this to Lee!
Absolutely hilarious!!! Apparently I'm not good enough either. The Valentine's bunny has NEVER visited me. Sure love you guys.
Thanks for two good laughs!!
Post a Comment