Caleb and his friend, Jesus.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
My Friend, Jesus.
Among the flotsam and jetsam floating in our bathtub is a little action figure. He is a shepherd from a 'Lego-like' nativity set. As I listened to Caleb play in the bathtub, I realized that Caleb has named this little man "Jesus." Jesus has quite the adventures: he fights other action figures, rides on boats, and slides down the sides of the tub; he even wrestles the occasional shark. I haven't decided how I feel about this. On one hand, I am glad that Caleb believes that Jesus is a real person; on the other hand... should I allow the concept of Jesus to be mangled by a shark on a regular basis? Hmmmm. =)

Caleb and his friend, Jesus.
Caleb and his friend, Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least Jesus is fighting bad guys. He does that in real life. But I don't think he wrestles sharks.
Your entries are hilarious! I'm so glad your boys are so imaginitive! They are so cute!
Post a Comment