I laugh out loud every time I watch Napoleon Dynamite. I am surprised, however, that both Anderson and Caleb like it too. It is full of great lines... but not a fast paced movie. I keep chuckling over a conversation that Anderson and I had the other day while watching Napoleon Dynamite. It went like this:
Napoleon: "Girls only like guys who have great skills."
Pedro: "What kind of skills?"
Napoleon: "You know.... nun-chuck skills, bow hunting skills..."
Anderson: "Mom, I have great skills."
Me: "Oh yeah?.... What kind of skills do you have?"
Anderson: "Paper organizing skills."
Definitely up there with the nun-chuck skills! And, definitely one that will attract the chicks!
Caleb also makes me chuckle:
Me: "Caleb, you're cute!"
Caleb: "No, I'm Caleb."
Me: "Caleb, are you hungry?"
Caleb: "No, I'm Caleb."
Nursery Leader at church: "Say 'I am a child of God.' "
Caleb: "No, I'm Caleb."
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! I think of Caleb's "O kaaayy" frequently.
Post a Comment